Thursday, August 20, 2009



Long time since the last update I know =]
Not much has been going on ... and still I've been so busy I can't see straight sometimes!!
Uni is getting heaps busy now, assignments and tests for everything coming up in the next week or so ...
We're in the process of flet hunting too which is STRESS!
We went to look at a flat yesterday, it was so beautiful on the outside, in a nice quiet location - on the inside it was SCUM! I was heaps disappointed coz I had my hopes up about it =[
We found another one today that I'm so in love with already! Only thing is its available in September, and we're not looking to move anywhere until January which is a real shame. If they don't get any interest we may still get it but the house is gorgeous inside and out, I'd be really surprised if no-one else snapped it before us =[
I just wanna have a flat sorted, everything memorised for tests and the likes and no more stress.

Hopefully by the next time I post, we'll have stuff sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment