Monday, May 18, 2009

* Life *

So, I've spent the last hour or so at Uni trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, and how I'm going to structure my degree.

I've been doing Theatre as my major, but I think its something that is going to be hard to find jobs in, or find jobs that pay the bills with! Due to my love of Latin I've been thinking about a Classics degree, but then I was thinking, maybe its the fact that Latin is a language, hence why I enjoy it so much.

So the final decision is:

A double major in Classics and Linguistics with a minor in Theatre.

A bit of a mouthful, and its going to take me at least another 4 years at Uni to get it done, but it'll be so worth it ... at the moment, I'm thinking my dream job is working as a tour guide in Europe somewhere ... anywhere!

But it's going to take a bit of juggling the next few years to fit everything in without clashes and the likes ... where there's a will, theres a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment